Briefs too small now.
2 new girly headbands for Kayla
1. I simply cut the elastic edges off without cutting through them.
(I didn't want to sew them back together)
2. Then I ironed out the fabric.
3. Traced circles on the fabric. As many as would fit and then cut them out.
4. I followed the instructions on the diy fabric flower guide I saw on Pinterest. Flower tutorial
5. I attached the flower with the glue gun and a bit of felt on the other side.
She now has a lovely little headband that reminds me of when she was a baby.... and she can wear for a long time to come.