Monday 30 April 2012

Kayla's Room


I found this doll house on the side of the road.
It is one of my all time favourite finds!
I was given the wooden furniture as a gift, but the rest I have found in Opp shops.
I found the cutest little stickers and made them into little wall decals for one of the bedrooms.


I love Opp shops and have a habit
 of collecting beautiful handmade things.
They make a pretty collection for her to play with.


I made the quilts and art work to match.
I will blog more about that later.


I found this petit chair on the side of the road.  
It was covered in about 15 layers of paint.
I took my time with this and painstakingly sanded it all off.
I love how it turned out.
http://mondocherry.blogspot.com.au/search/label/decorating%20ideas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...